[Todos CMAT] Seminario de Álgebra del IMERL - Roger Ramirez Primolan (Universidade de São Paulo)

seminarios en cmat.edu.uy seminarios en cmat.edu.uy
Mie Sep 27 11:20:27 -03 2023

Seminario de Álgebra del IMERL
-------------------------------

Título: "Why and How to Measure Extensions of Algebras"

Expositor: Roger Ramirez Primolan (Universidade de São Paulo)

Resumen:

Recent results related Hochschild's relative homological theory with the
Finitistic Dimension Conjecture, a central conjecture for finite dimensional
algebras. In this talk we will use these results as a guide to present some
classical homological ways to measure complexity of algebras, discussing their
positive and negative aspects. Then we will understand how Hochschild's relative
homological theory intends to measure the complexity of an extension of algebras
and how his theory is related to the Finitistic Dimension Conjecture. Finally,
we will present some ongoing results that aim to compute relative homological
dimensions and provide some examples. This talk will be an exposition and most
of the definitions will be presented and/or discussed.   This is an ongoing work
with Prof. Iusenko and the talk will be in english.
Viernes 29/9 a las 11:15, A través de Zoom

Contacto: Marco A. Pérez - mperez en fing.edu.uy
Información     de     acceso a Zoom / Zoom access info:  Enlace / link:
https://salavirtual-udelar.zoom.us/j/85001311823   ID     de     reunión /
Meeting ID:  850 0131 1823