[Todos CMAT] Fwd: First CM&DA Webinar - Friday 29 at 15:00 CEST

Ezequiel Maderna eze en fing.edu.uy
Mar Sep 26 19:12:10 -03 2023

Por si a alguien le interesan estas charlas, serán el próximo viernes 29 a
las 11h AM hora de Uruguay.
Saludos,

----*DtDq.L-DqL=0*-----
Dr. Ezequiel C. Maderna
Profesor Agregado
IMERL - Instituto de Matemática y Estadística "Rafael Laguardia"
Facultad de Ingeniería - Universidad de la República
Av. Herrera y Reissig 565, 11300 Montevideo, Uruguay

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De : Convegno Meccanica Celeste <celmec en axp.mat.uniroma2.it>
Date: mar. 26 sept. 2023 à 06:09
Subject: First CM&DA Webinar - Friday 29 at 15:00 CEST

Dear Colleagues,

I inform you that next FRIDAY 29 SEPTEMBER at 15:00 CEST, we start the
first webinar series of the journal "Celestial Mechanics & Dynamical
Astronomy":

https://cassyni.com/events/PoRAkS9nP8edfbiTo5KC4u

Your participation is highly desired!

Looking forward to see you online next Friday,
best regards

Alessandra Celletti

Prof. Alessandra Celletti
Department of Mathematics