[Todos CMAT] grupo sistemas dinámicos del impa

roma roma en fing.edu.uy
Lun Feb 15 23:34:36 -03 2021

RECIBO Y DISTRIBUYO:

Labarca <rafael.labarca en usach.cl> escribió:
Cara Zeze, Caros Lorenzo y Roberto: La confirmación oficial de que el
Premio América 2021 le fue conferido al Grupo de Sistemas Dinámicos
del IMPA. Bien merecido.

salu2

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Susan Friedlander <susanfri en usc.edu>
Date: sáb, 13 feb 2021 a las 22:28
Subject: Re: Nominación del GDSIMPA al The Americas Prize
To: Rafael Labarca <rafael.labarca en usach.cl>, Susan Friedlander <
susanfri en usc.edu>
Dear Rafael

the prize committee very recently finished selecting the winners.
We had an impressive set of nominations.

I am very happy to tell you that we selected the IMPA Dynamical
systems group for the 2021 Americas Prize.

Due to the unusual “virtual” circumstances, the Prize Winners are not
confidential this year.

all best wishes
Susan

MÁS INFORMACIÓN EN ADJUNTO (PRESENTACIÓN DE LA CANDIDATURA) Y SOBRE EL
PREMIO, EN
http://www.mcofamericas.org/prizes#:~:text=The%20Americas%20Prize%3A,several%20countries%20in%20the%20Americas.