[Todos CMAT] Fwd: RE: Re: NANUM 2014 (fwd)

José L. Vieitez jvieitez en fing.edu.uy
Dom Ago 25 03:28:41 UYT 2013

Reenvio mensaje de Servet. Pocos interesados en ir a Corea de esta zona de
América.
Hay posible financiacion.
Saludos,
José.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: smartine <smartine en dim.uchile.cl>
Date: 2013/8/24
Subject: RE: RE: Re: NANUM 2014 (fwd)
To: Carlos Di Prisco <cdiprisc en ivic.gob.ve>
Cc: Rafael Labarca <rafael.labarca en usach.cl>, Marcelo Viana <
marceloviana000 en gmail.com>, Luis Montejano <luismontej en gmail.com>, IMAL <
imal en santafe-conicet.gov.ar>, aimar.hugo en gmail.com, Juan Carlos De Los
Reyes <juan.delosreyes en epn.edu.ec>, "roma en fing.edu.uy" <roma en fing.edu.uy>,
Alf <onshuus en gmail.com>, J Lucas barbosa <joaolucasbarbosa en terra.com.br>,
NIcolás Andruskiewitsch <andrus en famaf.unc.edu.ar>, Nicolás Andruskiewitsch <
kolinka en gmail.com>, Jose Seade <jseade en gmail.com>, Hugo Aimar <
haimar en santafe-conicet.gov.ar>, "Dr. Hugo Aimar" <imal en ceride.gov.ar>,
Renato Iturriaga <renato.itu en gmail.com>, Paolo Piccione <
piccione.p en gmail.com>, Xavier Caicedo Ferrer <xcaicedo en uniandes.edu.co>,
Santiago Sologuren <sologuren3 en yahoo.com>, Contacto Somachi <
contacto en somachi.cl>, Carlos Montenegro <cmontene en uniandes.edu.co>, Carlos
Hernando Montenegro Escobar <cmontene en scm.org.co>, Eduardo Piza <
eduardo.piza en ucr.ac.cr>, Luis Ramiro Pinero <lrp en matcom.uh.cu>, Luis
Montejano <luis en matem.unam.mx>, Christian Schaerer <cschaer en pol.una.py>,
Renato Benazic <rbenazict en unmsm.edu.pe>, Jose Vieitez <jvieitez en fing.edu.uy>,
JOSE ROSALES ORTEGA <jose.rosales en ucr.ac.cr>, samuel navarro <
samuel.navarro en usach.cl>, Kyewon Koh Park <kkpark en ajou.ac.kr>

Dear Colleagues of UMALCA, I forward you an important meassage from
Professor Kyewon Koh Park from Korea, who is very much concerned
about the participation of latinamerican mathematicians.

I ask you to spread this message in your communities to get more
applicants for fellowships from less developed regions in LatinAmerica
(where EMALCA's schools take place).

I ask Rafael Labarca to take contact with Professor Kyewon Koh Park
and explain which are EMALCA schools, where they have taken place, in order
that this criterion can be rettained for the fellowships.

With my best regards,

Servet