[Todos CMAT] Fwd: Job opportunities

roma en fing.edu.uy roma en fing.edu.uy
Dom Ago 25 16:04:21 UYT 2013

----- Mensaje reenviado de Szász Domokos <domaszasz en gmail.com> -----
  Fecha: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 20:54:04 +0200
     De: Szász Domokos <domaszasz en gmail.com>
Asunto: Fwd: Job opportunities
   Para: Anatole Katok <katok_a en math.psu.edu>, Boris Hasselblatt
<Boris.Hasselblatt en tufts.edu>, Dmitry Dolgopyat <dmitry en math.umd.edu>,
Gerhard Keller <keller en mi.uni-erlangen.de>, Giovanni Forni
<gforni en math.umd.edu>, Henk Bruin <henk.bruin en univie.ac.at>, José
Ferreira Alves <josefalves en gmail.com>, Lai-Sang Young
<lsy en cims.nyu.edu>, liverani carlangelo
<carlangelo.liverani en gmail.com>, marceloviana000 <viana en impa.br>, Mark
Pollicott <mpollicott en googlemail.com>, "Prof. L. BUNIMOVICH"
<bunimovh en math.gatech.edu>, Raphael Krikorian
<raphael.krikorian en upmc.fr>, Roberto Markarian <roma en fing.edu.uy>,
sebastian van strien <strien en maths.warwick.ac.uk>, Vadim Kaloshin
<vadim.kaloshin en gmail.com>, Viviane Baladi <Viviane.Baladi en ens.fr>,
"Yakov Prof. Pesin" <pesin en math.psu.edu>

Laci Erdos has a stressed interest toward dynsys problems of mathphys and
asked me to spread the call

Dear Colleagues,

This spring we moved  to IST Austria near Vienna
(www.ist.ac.at). It is new scientific research
institute comprising mathematics, computer science,
physics, chemistry and biology.

We would like to call your attention to our
postdoc program, called ISTFellow, see

https://ist.ac.at/research/**postdoctoral-research/**istfellow/<https://ist.ac.at/research/postdoctoral-research/istfellow/>

which provides excellent working conditions for
talented postdocs. Any research direction represented
at the Institute will be considered; we are
especially interested in qualified candidates in
analysis, mathematical physics, PDE and probability theory.

Please pass the message on this opportunity to suitable candidates
and/or let us know about them.

The application deadline is Sept 15.

IST also seeks applications for tenure track assistant
professor and tenured full professor position with
application deadline Nov 15:

https://ist.ac.at/about-ist-**austria/open-positions/**faculty/<https://ist.ac.at/about-ist-austria/open-positions/faculty/>

Best regards,

Robert Seiringer and Laszlo Erdos