[Todos CMAT] Fwd: Webinar of the Commission for Developing Countries of the IMU

emaderna emaderna en cmat.edu.uy
Vie Nov 17 22:55:31 -03 2023

Buenas tardes,

para quienes no saben, Rifford fue organizador de la escuela CIMPA de
dinámica lagrangiana en Salto en 2015.
Me parecería bueno que el Area Matemática del Pedeciba esté representanda
en estas reuniones, para poder tener información de primera mano sobre
estos programas de la CDC - IMU.

Saludos,

Ezequiel

---------- Mensaje reenviado ---------
De: Ludovic Rifford <ludovic.rifford en math.cnrs.fr>
Fecha: El mié, 15 de nov. de 2023 a la(s) 10:16
Asunto: Webinar of the Commission for Developing Countries of the IMU
Para: Ludovic Rifford <ludovic.rifford en math.cnrs.fr>

Dear Colleagues,

as the new Secretary for Policy of the IMU Commission for Developing
Countries (CDC), I would like to let you know that CDC is organizing a
webinar on
its grants programs and its new grants application platform.

In order to accommodate different timezones, the webinar will actually be
held twice:

1) Thursday, November 30, 2023 at 5 pm CET.
2) Thursday, December 7, 2023 at 10 am CET.

The webinar will be recorded and will be available on the CDC website
afterwards.

Everybody interested is invited to register for the webinar at
https://www.mathunion.org/webinar/2023/registration

The zoom link for the webinar will then be sent to registered participants
a few days
before the events.

Please do not hesitate the spread the news.

I am looking forward to meeting you online if you are available to
participate in this event.

Best regards, Ludovic

—
Ludovic Rifford