[Todos CMAT] Seminario de Álgebra del IMERL

seminarios en cmat.edu.uy seminarios en cmat.edu.uy
Mie Mayo 19 13:00:26 -03 2021

Seminario de Álgebra del IMERL
-------------------------------

Título: "The Braid group action on exceptional sequences for weighted projective lines"

Expositor: Eduardo Marcos (IME - Universidade de São Paulo)

Resumen:

We give a new and intrinsic proof of the transitivity of the braid group action
on the set of full exceptional sequences of coherent sheaves on a weighted
projective line. We do not use here the corresponding result of Crawley-Boevey
for modules over hereditary algebras. As an application we prove that the
strongest global dimension of the category of coherent sheaves on a weighted
projective line X does not depend on the parameters of X. Finally we prove that
the determinant of the matrix obtained by taking the values of n Z-linear
functions defined on the Grothendieck group  K 0 (X)  ≃  Z n   of the elements
of a full exceptional sequence is an invariant, up to sign.
Viernes 21/5 a las 11:00, A través de Zoom

Contacto: Marco A. Pérez - mperez en fing.edu.uy
Información de acceso a la charla por Zoom:

Tema: Seminario de Álgebra del IMERL Hora: 21 may. 2021 11:00 a. m. Montevideo
Unirse a la reunión Zoom  https://salavirtual-
udelar.zoom.us/j/83431531689?pwd=TXFEVWlYY3JrazlVOG01bk9HbW9SQT09   ID de
reunión: 834 3153 1689 Código de acceso: h5c3*Yz?T.