[Todos CMAT] Fwd: CWMNewsletter issue 3

Eugenia Ellis eellis en fing.edu.uy
Lun Mayo 4 12:24:13 -03 2020

Estimados, reenvío el Newsletter del Committee for Women in Mathematics con
novedades que incluyen información sobre algunas actividades realizadas en
el marco del  Día Internacional de la Matemática, las actividades a
realizar por el Día internacional de la Mujer Matemática y algunos
testimonios sobre la vida en cuarentena.
Saludos
Eugenia

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: M-F Roy <marie-francoise.roy en univ-rennes1.fr>
Date: lun., 4 de may. de 2020 a la(s) 06:35
Subject: Re: CWMNewsletter issue 3

For your convenience the (rather heavy) file is attached.

Le 04/05/2020 à 11:34, M-F Roy a écrit :

Dear CWM ambassador

We hope this letter finds you healty and safe in these difficult times.

 CWM newsletter can be found at
https://www.mathunion.org/fileadmin/CWM/Initiatives/CWMNewsletter3.pdf

The Newsletter starts by the editorial followed by an interview with one of
CWM members, Cheryl Praeger. Cheryl has a rich and successful career and we
hope that you find this interview as interesting as we did. It then
continue with “News From CWM” and “Other News and Announcements”. We
included 5 COVID-19 Testimonies from CWM Ambassadors from several
continents. The other CWM Ambassadors testimonies we received will be
installed on CWM website in the coming days.  The last piece of this issue
is one article by Christiane Rousseau on the International Day of
Mathematics.

We invite your feedback and suggestions about the Newsletter. Hope you
enjoy reading it!

*Please distribute the link in your country and your scientific network !*

b) We remind you the role of CWM ambassadors:  each of you has the job of
disseminating information received from  CWM, and also of keeping CWM
informed about activities or initiatives to be announced on CWM website.

All the best

Marie-Francoise

--
Marie-Francoise Roy
chair of the IMU Committee for Women in Mathematics mathunion.org/cwm/

--
Marie-Francoise Roy
chair of the IMU Committee for Women in Mathematics mathunion.org/cwm/
coordinator of the Gender Gap in Science project gender-gap-in-science.org

--

Dra Eugenia Ellis
Profesora Adjunta

Instituto de Matemática y Estadística