[Todos CMAT] Fwd: Postes Rouges 2021

Rafael Potrie rpotrie en cmat.edu.uy
Vie Jul 17 12:21:55 -03 2020

Hola,

Reenvío el llamado a postes rouges. Por favor hacer llegar a todas las
personas que puedan estar interesadas. No duden en consultarme en caso de
dudas.

Cómo habrán notado, en Junio no hubo llamado a actividades del IFUMI y
decidiremos más cerca de fin de año si habrá un llamado para 2021, pero en
principio se podría esperar que lo haya.

Saludos

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : Postes Rouges 2021
Date : Wed, 15 Jul 2020 07:43:49 +0200
De : DHERSIN Jean-Stéphane <Jean-Stephane.DHERSIN en cnrs.fr>
<Jean-Stephane.DHERSIN en cnrs.fr>
Répondre à : INSMI International <insmi.international en cnrs.fr>
<insmi.international en cnrs.fr>
Pour : INSMI International <insmi.international en cnrs.fr>
<insmi.international en cnrs.fr>
Copie à : DHERSIN Jean-Stéphane <Jean-Stephane.DHERSIN en cnrs.fr>
<Jean-Stephane.DHERSIN en cnrs.fr>

Dear Colleagues,

The Institute of Mathematics of the CNRS (INSMI) should be able as last
year to offer a limited number of research positions in 2021, available to
foreign visitors from the “UMIs/IRLs”, “LIAs” or “IRNs”.

I hereby recall that these positions are for *three* months (shorter visits
cannot be funded under this scheme).

Invitations can be extended at any seniority level (assistant, associate or
full professors).

The offer is open to all non-French academics, member or not of your
UMI/IRL, LIA or IRN: however, a clear connection with the scientific
activity of the UMI/LIA/IRN should appear in the file.

We do not yet know the precise number of positions we shall be able to
offer.

We thank you for advertising for such positions and inviting people who
might be interested to prepare application files.

The file should contain:
- A Vitae (with list of publications).
- A specific scientific project for the visit.
- Tentative dates of stay.
- The candidates should also contact the laboratory they want to visit in
France and include an approval from its director.

- The candidates should also contact their IRL(UMI)/LIA/IRN and include an
approval from its director or coordinator.

I recall that it is mandatory that:
-The visitors are less than 65 years of age.
-The visit starts *and* ends during the civil year 2021.

Please forward the complete proposals (if needed ranked) by November 1, 2020
to the following address: insmi.international en cnrs.fr

With best wishes,

Jean-Stéphane Dhersin

Jean-Stéphane Dhersin
Directeur Adjoint Scientifique