[Todos CMAT] Fwd: Worksop Invitation: Billiards, Fermi Acceleration and Related Problems - Aug 28-31, 2016 - Brazil

Dr. Roberto Markarian roma en fing.edu.uy
Jue Mar 24 04:55:39 UYT 2016

AVISÉ QUE NO IRÉ, PERO PROMETÍ DISTRIBUIR ESTA CARTA. AQUÍ ESTÁ.
RM

----- Mensaje reenviado de "Pereira Da Silva, Tiago"
<tiago.pereira en imperial.ac.uk> -----
  Fecha: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 12:25:55 +0000
     De: "Pereira Da Silva, Tiago" <tiago.pereira en imperial.ac.uk>
Asunto: Worksop Invitation: Billiards, Fermi Acceleration and Related
Problems - Aug 28-31, 2016 - Brazil
   Para: "Turaev, Dimitry" <d.turaev en imperial.ac.uk>,
edleonel en rc.unesp.br, tiago en icmc.usp.br

Dear Friends,

We will organize a small workshop to discuss recent progress in Billiards and
Fermi Acceleration, ergodic averaging theory and related problems.

The workshop will be held in August 28-31, 2016. And it will take place at
the Institute of Mathematics of the University of Sao Paulo in Sao
Carlos, Brazil.

We expect to have  some funds for the workshop, mainly to support
young participants.

We will be delighted if you, people from your group, or colleagues
interested in
this field, can join us.  Please let us know as soon as possible if
you can accept
this invitation and/or if you have suggestions for more people who
should be invited.

Sincerely,
Denis Leonel, Tiago Pereira and Dmitry Turaev.