[Todos CMAT] Fwd: fallecimiento Jorge Lewowicz

José L. Vieitez jvieitez en fing.edu.uy
Dom Jun 22 21:32:17 UYT 2014

Comparto correo de Stefano Luzzatto del ICTP, Trieste.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stefano Luzzatto <luzzatto en ictp.it>
Date: 2014-06-22 15:32 GMT-03:00
Subject: Re: fallecimiento Jorge Lewowicz
To: "\"José L. Vieitez\"" <jvieitez226 en gmail.com>

Dear José,

this is a very sad news indeed. Prof Lewowicz was a frequent visitor and
friend of ICTP and we will also miss him. Please convey my condolences to
all those close to him and in particular to his wife who must be truly
heartbroken.

We will certainly make some public announcement on the ICTP website or
newsletter. I would be  grateful if you could send me any additional
information about his life that would be worth mentioning.

Thank you very much for the personal message.
Stefano