[Todos CMAT] [Amsud] Molecular Biology of the Cell, Course 2013 at Institut Pasteur

Amsud-Pasteur amsud en pasteur.edu.uy
Jue Jul 12 11:56:43 UYT 2012

Estimados reenviamos información de interés,

Saludos,

Secretaría General
Programa AMSUD-Pasteur

*RIIP-Info: Molecular Biology of the Cell, Course 2013 at Institut Pasteur*

On behalf of Roberto Bruzzone (HKU-Pasteur Research Centre), Philippe
Chavrier (Institut Curie) and Chiara Zurzolo (Institut Pasteur)

Dear Colleague,

We would like to draw your attention to the "Molecular Biology of the
Cell" course organized jointly by Institut Pasteur and Institut Curie.

This course is an intensive practical/theoretical course aimed at
Master/early PhD students from Paris universities and from abroad. Each
week focuses on a common theme that integrates hand-on experiments with
lectures. The 2013 course will take place from Monday, January 14 to
Friday February 15, 2013, on the Institut Pasteur campus in Paris.
Deadline for registration (online) is August 15, 2012 (see our website
http://www.pasteur.fr/ip/easysite/pasteur/en/teaching/overview-teaching ).

We would be grateful if you could forward the information and attached
flyer to PhD students around you who might be interested by this course.

With our best regards,

Roberto, Philippe and Chiara