[Todos CMAT] Fwd: Mather 70th Birthday

Ezequiel Maderna emaderna en cmat.edu.uy
Lun Feb 27 14:36:35 UYST 2012

Estimados,

recibo y retransmito la información de este importante evento.

Saludos,

Ezequiel

----- Message transféré de Albert.FATHI en umpa.ens-lyon.fr -----
     Date : Mon, 27 Feb 2012 17:08:28 +0100
      De : Albert FATHI <Albert.FATHI en umpa.ens-lyon.fr>
  Objet : Mather 70th Birthday

First Announcement

Recent Progress in Lagrangian & Hamiltonian Dynamics
A conference in honor of John Mather's 70th Birthday
Ecole normale Supérieure de Lyon
4th-9th June 2012

This is the first announcement for the conference. People interested
should send a mail at conference.mather70 en ens-lyon.fr to receive the
second announcement which will give a link for registration on the web
page. We can support some local expenses for some people (mainly room and
lunch), however if participants can use their own funds we will be able to
support more people. We apologize for multiple copies sent to the same
person. Please advertise widely around you.

PLEASE REPLY ONLY TO THE FOLLOWING EMAIL:
conference.mather70 en ens-lyon.fr

Sponsors: Ecole Normale Supérieure, Labex MiLyon, NSF, Michael Brin
Foundation, Institut Universitaire de Lyon, UMPA, Région Rhône-Alpes.

Confirmed Speakers

Arnaud, Marie-Claude (Avignon)
Bangert, Victor (Freiburg)
Bernard, Patrick (Paris 9)
Bessi, Ugo (Roma)
Bolotin, Sergey (Wisconsin-Madison)
Carneiro, Mario (Belo Horizonte)
Cheng, Chong-Qing (Nanjing University)
Contreras, Gonzalo (Guanajuato)
De la Llave, Rafael (Georgia Tech)
Delshams, Amadeu  (Politècnica de Catalunya)
Du Plessis, Andrew  (Aarhus)
Eliasson, Hakan (Paris 7)
Fefferman, Charles (Princeton)
Féjoz, Jacques (Paris 9)
Forni, Giovanni (Maryland)
Iturriaga, Renato (Guanajuato)
Katok, Anatole (PennState)
Khanin, Konstantin (Toronto)
Le Calvez (Paris 6)
Moeckel, Richard (Minnesota)
Polterovich, Leonid (Chicago)
Sorrentino, Alfonso (Cambridge)
Tretschev, Dmitry (Moscow)
Seara, Tere (Barcelona)
Villani, Cedric (Lyon & IHP, Paris)
Yoccoz, Jean-Christophe (Collège de France)
Young Lai-Sang (Courant)
Ke Zhang (Toronto)

Scientific Committee

Alain Chenciner (Paris 7 et Observatoire)
Albert Fathi (ENS-Lyon & IUF)
Vadim Kaloshin (Maryland)
Dennis Sullivan (CUNY & Stonybrook)
Edi Zehnder (ETH Zurich)

Organizing Committee

Virginia Gallardo-Gonçalves (ENS-Lyon)
Magalie Le Borgne (ENS-Lyon)
Pierre Pageault (ENS-Lyon)
Alfonso Sorrentino (Cambridge)

----- Fin du message transféré -----

Centro de Matematica - www.cmat.edu.uy
Facultad de Ciencias - www.fcien.edu.uy
Universidad de la Republica - www.universidad.edu.uy

<<This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program>>