[Todos CMAT] claus koestler

Lydia Tappa lydia.tappa en gmail.com
Lun Jun 30 10:23:45 UYT 2008

                 NCG postdoctoral fellowship

Location: Math Department, FCEyN, Universidad de Buenos Aires.

Conditions/objetives:
To collaborate with the local research group on NCG. Our research
interests include:

--K-theory (algebraic, topological, twisted, bivariant, etc).
--Cyclic and Hochschild (co-)homology.
--Quantum Algebra.
--Knot theory.
--Singularities (both commutative and noncommutative; cohomological
invariants, etc).

More info on our research group in the following webpage:

http://cms.dm.uba.ar/Members/gcorti/workgroup.GNC/index_html

Start/End dates:

The fellowship ends at the end of the project, March 31, 2011; it
could start as early as September 1, 2008.

For further enquiries, contact G. Cortiñas at:

gcorti en dm.uba.ar