[Todos CMAT] Fwd: Internship at the Fields Institute (Toronto, Canada)

Ezequiel Maderna eze en fing.edu.uy
Vie Mar 22 14:24:53 -03 2024

----*DtDq.L-DqL=0*-----
Dr. Ezequiel C. Maderna
Profesor Agregado
IMERL - Instituto de Matemática y Estadística "Rafael Laguardia"
Facultad de Ingeniería - Universidad de la República
Av. Herrera y Reissig 565, 11300 Montevideo, Uruguay

---------- Mensaje reenviado ---------
De: Augusto Gerolin <agerolin en uottawa.ca>
Fecha: El vie, 22 de mar. de 2024 a la(s) 12:27
Asunto: Internship at the Fields Institute (Toronto, Canada)
Para: eze en fing.edu.uy <eze en fing.edu.uy>

Dear Ezequiel Maderna,

I hope this email finds you well.

I would like to thank you in advance for your ongoing support.

I am reaching out to bring to your attention an exciting opportunity
offered by the Fields Institute.
2024 Fields Undergraduate Summer Research Program | Fields Institute for
Research in Mathematical Sciences (utoronto.ca)
<http://www.fields.utoronto.ca/activities/24-25/2024-FUSRP>

The institute is hosting an internship program designed for undergraduate
students who wish to spend two months during the Canadian summer
(June-August) at the Fields Institute, engaging in a project. Currently,
there are openings available within my project (Project 4 on the list), and
I am particularly keen on welcoming students from Uruguay.

While the registration period has already ended, interested students are
encouraged to reach out to me directly via email (agerolin en uottawa.ca),
attaching their CV/Transcript of records. I will promptly begin contacting
those who express interest starting next Monday.

We highly encourage applications from women and members of visible
minorities.

Thank you once again for your attention to this matter.

Please feel free to share this opportunity with any eligible students or
colleagues who may be interested.

Best regards,
Augusto Gerolin