[Todos CMAT] ATENCIO. SON DOS ANUNCIOS, UNO CON LEDRAPPIER: Reminder: Budwiser on February 23 + New announcment: One day Fractal Geometry meeting on February 29

roma roma en fing.edu.uy
Mie Feb 21 12:57:03 -03 2024

----- Mensaje reenviado de "Dynamical Systems Seminar (BUTE)"
<dinamika en math.bme.hu> -----
  Fecha: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 16:13:24 +0100
     De: "Dynamical Systems Seminar (BUTE)" <dinamika en math.bme.hu>
Asunto: Reminder: Budwiser on February 23 + New announcment: One day
Fractal Geometry meeting on February 29
   Para: dinamika en math.bme.hu

Dear All,

this is a REMINDER on the  next BudWiSer event on the 23rd of
February, at BME, Budapest.
The talks will be streamed, the zoom link will be posted on the
seminar webpage.

The programme is as follows (all times given are according to CET).

2.15pm - 3.15
Sascha Troscheit (University of Oulu):
The box-counting dimension in one-dimensional random geometry of
multiplicative cascades.

3.30pm - 4.30
Roland Zweimüller (University of Vienna):
Rare events in infinite ensemble dynamics.

5.00pm - 6.00
Mathieu Helfter (Sorbonne University):
Scales: On the size of infinite dimensional spaces.

For more information, see the seminar webpages:
www.math.bme.hu/~dinamika
https://mathematik.univie.ac.at/forschung/seminare/the-budapest-wien-dynamics-seminar/

Also, there is a NEW ANNOUNCEMENT:

Name: One-day Meeting on Fractal Geometry in Budapest