[Todos CMAT] Seminario Sistemas Dinámicos: HORA INHABITUAL

Rafael Potrie rpotrie en cmat.edu.uy
Mie Oct 25 14:11:16 -03 2023

Hola,

Para recordar que este *viernes 27 de octubre *el seminario de sistemas
dinámicos será *a las 14 horas. *Escucharemos a Andrés Navas
<http://www.doctmat.usach.cl/dmcc/index.php/2012-12-19-12-50-19/academicos/75-andres-navas-flores>
(USACH).

Copio abajo el anuncio que ya recibieron.

nos vemos

Seminario de Sistemas DinámicosTítulo: *(Arc)-connectedness of the space of
Z^d actions on 1-manifolds*Expositor: Andrés Navas (Universidad de Santiago
de Chile)

*Resumen: *We will elaborate on two recent results obtained in
collaboration with Hélène Eynard-Bontemps (Inst. Fourier, Grenoble):
- The space of Z^d actions by C^{1+ac} diffeomorphisms of a compact
1-manifold is path-connected;
- The space of Z^d actions by C^2 diffeomorphisms of the interval is
connected.
Here, "ac" stands for absolutely continuous. I will deeply comment on
several technical problems when dealing with these properties: Mather's
homomorphisms, failure of Sternberg's linearization theorem, etc. Several
questions will be addressed along the talk.

*Viernes 27/10 a las 14:00*
*Salón de seminarios del IMERL*

--
Rafael Potrie