[Todos CMAT] Seminario de Sistemas Dinámicos - Andrés Navas (Universidad de Santiago de Chile)

seminarios en cmat.edu.uy seminarios en cmat.edu.uy
Mar Oct 24 10:00:28 -03 2023

Seminario de Sistemas Dinámicos
--------------------------------

Título: "(Arc)-connectedness of the space of Z^d actions on 1-manifolds"

Expositor: Andrés Navas (Universidad de Santiago de Chile)

Resumen:

We will elaborate on two recent results obtained in collaboration with Hélène
Eynard-Bontemps (Inst. Fourier, Grenoble): - The space of Z^d actions by
C^{1+ac} diffeomorphisms of a compact 1-manifold is path-connected; - The space
of Z^d actions by C^2 diffeomorphisms of the interval is connected. Here, "ac"
stands for absolutely continuous. I will deeply comment on several technical
problems when dealing with these properties: Mather's homomorphisms, failure of
Sternberg's linearization theorem, etc. Several questions will be addressed
along the talk.
Viernes 27/10 a las 14:00, Salón de seminarios del IMERL

Contacto: Santiago Martinchich - smartinchich en cmat.edu.uy
Notar el cambio de horario para esta charla. Será media hora más temprano que lo
habitual.