[Todos CMAT] Fwd: Postdoc positions at IHES

Rafael Potrie rpotrie en cmat.edu.uy
Mar Nov 7 12:20:39 -03 2023

Hola,

Reenvio información que puede ser de interés.

sds

Objet: Postdoc positions at IHES
Date: 07/11/2023 13:10
De: Fanny Kassel <kassel en ihes.fr>
À: Fanny Kassel <kassel en ihes.fr>

Dear colleagues,

I hope this email finds you well.

I would like to advertize that this year we have several postdoc
positions at IHES, including four that are open to candidates from any
area of mathematics: https://www.ihes.fr/en/applications/#post-docs

Excellent candidates working on groups, geometry, and dynamics are
encouraged to apply. Particular attention will be paid to candidates who
already have some experience working on one of the following topics:
discrete subgroups of Lie groups, Teichmüller or higher Teichmüller
theory, dynamics on character varieties, geometric structures on
manifolds (hyperbolic geometry, convex projective geometry, Lorentzian
or more generally pseudo-Riemannian geometry, etc.).

The application deadline is 29 November 2023.

Please feel free to pass on the information to anyone who might be
interested.

Best regards,

Fanny Kassel

--