[Todos CMAT] Sobre la compra de libros, y RECORDATORIO.

Martin Reiris - CMAT mreiris en cmat.edu.uy
Vie Jun 30 17:55:39 -03 2023

Hola,

dejo debajo la lista de libros tentativa a comprar para este año (lo
realiza biblioteca).

Saludos.

===

1 Carleman inequalities [Lerner] - Springer

2 Applications to Cauchy Carleman inequalities to Cauchy and inverse
problems [Chula] - Springer

3 Carleman estimates and applications to inverse problems for
hyperbolic systems [Bellassoued, Yamamoto] - Springer

4 Carleman estimates and applications to uniqueness and control theory
[Colombini, Zuily] - Birkhäuser

5 Extrinsic geometric flows [Andrews, Chow, Guenther, Langford] -
American Mathematical Society.

6 Free energy and self-interacting particles [Suzuki] - Birkhäuser

7 Theorems on regularity and singularity of energy minimizing maps
[Simon] - Birkhäuser

8 Geometric Relativity [Lee] - American Mathematical Society

9 Ricci flow and the sphere theorem [Brendle] - American Mathematical Society

10 Nonlinear elliptic equations of second order [Han] - American
Mathematical Society

11 Sets of finite perimeter and geometric variational problems [Maggi]
- Cambridge University Press

12 Introduction to the calculus of variations [Dacorogna] - Imperial
College Press

13 Two-dimensional geometric variational problems [Jost] - Wiley

14 Minimal surfaces and functions of bounded variation [Giusti] - Birkhäuser

15 Geometric measure theory [Morgan] - Elsevier

16 Distributions and operators [Grubb] - Springer

17 Differential equations [Viana, Spinar] - American Mathematical Society

18 * Analysis I [Tao] - Hindustan

19 * Analysis II [Tao] - Hindustan

20 Fundamentals of differential equations [Nagel, Saff, Snider] - Pearson

21- Ruy Exel & David R. Pitts, Characterizing Groupoid C*-algebras of
Non-Hausdorff Étale Groupoids (Lecture Notes in Mathematics, 2306) 1st
ed. 2022.

22- Aidan Sims et al. Operator Algebras and Dynamics: Groupoids,
Crossed Products, and Rokhlin Dimension
    (Advanced Courses in Mathematics - CRM Barcelona) 1st ed. 2020.

23- Thierry Giordano, Crossed Products of C*-Algebras, Topological
Dynamics, and Classification
    (Advanced Courses in Mathematics - CRM Barcelona) 1st ed. 2018

24- Karen Strung, An Introduction to C*-Algebras and the Classification Program
    (Advanced Courses in Mathematics - CRM Barcelona) 1st ed. 2021.

25- Dana P. Williams, A Tool Kit for Groupoid C-algebras (Mathematical
Surveys and Monographs 241) AMS, 2019.

26- Ian F. Putnam, Cantor Minimal Systems (University Lecture Series
Volume 70) AMS, 2018.

27- Ilijas Farah, Combinatorial Set Theory of C*-algebras (Springer
Monographs in Mathematics), 2019.

28- Gene Abrams et, Leavitt Path Algebras (Lecture Notes in
Mathematics, 2191) 1st ed. 2017.

29- Bernd Schröder, Ordered Sets: An Introduction with Connections
from Combinatorics to Topology, Birkhäuser, 2nd
    ed.  2016.

30- Charalambos D. Aliprantis and  Rabee Tourky, Cones and Duality
(Graduate Studies in Mathematics 84) AMS, 2007.

31- Terence Tao, Higher Order Fourier Analysis. Graduate Studies in
Mathematics Volume 142. AMS 2012.

32- Bachir Bekka et al, Kazhdan’s Property (T), Cambridge University Press 2008.

33- Jean-Bernard Bru, Walter Alberto de Siqueira Pedra, C*-Algebras
and Mathematical Foundations of Quantum Statistical Mechanics: An
Introduction (Latin American Mathematics Series) 1st ed. 2023

34- Yves Cornullier, Metric Geometry of Locally Compact Groups (EMS
Tracts in Mathematics),
    European Mathematical Society, 2016.

35- John Stillwell, Princeton University Press; First Editionll,
Elements of Mathematics: From Euclid to Gödel,
    Princeton University Press; First Edition, 2016.

36- Thomas Timmermann, An Invitation to Quantum Groups and Duality
(Ems Textbooks in Mathematics), European Mathematical Society, 2008.

37- Ruy Exel, Partial Dynamical Systems, Fell Bundles and Applications
(Mathematical Surveys and Monographs 224), American Mathematical
Society, 2017.

38- Pierre de la Harpe, Topics in Geometric Group Theory (Chicago
Lectures in Mathematics), 2000

39 Cedric Villani - Optimal Transport, old and new

40 Cedric Villani - Topics in Optimal Transportation

41 Jürgen Jost - Partial differential equations

42 Jürgen Jost, Xianqing Li-Jost - Calculus of variations

43 Louis Dupaigne - Stable solutions of elliptic partial differential equations

44 Takashi Suzuki - Free energy and self-interacting Particles

45 Takashi Suzuki - Mean field theories and dual variation -
Mathematical structures of the mesoscopic model

46 Carlo Mantegazza - Lecture Notes on Mean curvature flow

47 Klaus Ecker - Regularity theory for mean curvature flow

48 Pavol Quittner, Philippe Souplet - Superlinear Parabolic Problems

49 Dan Henry- Geometric Theory of Semilinear Parabolic Equations

50 Wolfgang Walter - DIfferential and Integral inequalities

51 Samasrskii, Galaktionov, Kurdyumov, Mikhailov - Blow-Up in
quasilinear parabolic equations

52 Benoit Perthame - Parabolic equations in biology

53 Mark Holmes - Introduction to Perturbation methods

54 Vitaly Volpert - Elliptic Partial differential equations - Volume
2: Reaction-Difussion Equations