[Todos CMAT] Fwd: 2023 Mary Ellen Rudin Young Researcher Award

Jorge Groisman jorgeg en fing.edu.uy
Vie Abr 28 16:10:08 -03 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Yengulalp, Lynne <yengull en wfu.edu>
Date: vie, 28 abr 2023 a la(s) 14:24
Subject: 2023 Mary Ellen Rudin Young Researcher Award

Dear colleague,

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that Elsevier announced
that the competition 2023 for the Mary Ellen Rudin Young Researcher Award
has started. Please see
https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/topology-and-its-applications/about/news
for
details. I would like to ask you to help us get this information out to
deserving applicants. Please do not reply to this message. If you want
information about the award, please surf to the website that we just
mentioned. We thank you very much for your help celebrating Mary Ellen
Rudin's legacy and boosting the career of an exceptional young topologist.

With best wishes,

Lynne Yengulalp

--
*Lynne Yengulalp, PhD*