[Todos CMAT] Fwd: CIRM Conference: Combinatorics, Dynamics and Geometry on Moduli Spaces

Rafael Potrie rpotrie en cmat.edu.uy
Lun Mayo 16 18:03:23 -03 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Jerome Los <jerome.los en univ-amu.fr>
Date: dom, 15 may 2022 a las 22:45
Subject: Fwd: CIRM Conference: Combinatorics, Dynamics and Geometry on
Moduli Spaces
To: Rafael Potrie <rpotrie en cmat.edu.uy>

Hola Rafael,

Just in case, je transmet.

A bientot,

Jérôme.

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : CIRM Conference: Combinatorics, Dynamics and Geometry on Moduli
Spaces
Date : Sun, 15 May 2022 23:04:26 +0200
De : Erwan Lanneau <Erwan.Lanneau en univ-grenoble-alpes.fr>
<Erwan.Lanneau en univ-grenoble-alpes.fr>
Pour : Erwan Lanneau <Erwan.Lanneau en univ-grenoble-alpes.fr>
<Erwan.Lanneau en univ-grenoble-alpes.fr>
Copie à : Carlos Matheus Santos <matheus.cmss en gmail.com>
<matheus.cmss en gmail.com>, Anna Wienhard <wienhard en mathi.uni-heidelberg.de>
<wienhard en mathi.uni-heidelberg.de>, Giovanni Forni <gforni en umd.edu>
<gforni en umd.edu>, Corinna Ulcigrai <corinna.ulcigrai en gmail.com>
<corinna.ulcigrai en gmail.com>

Dear colleague,

We would like to make the first announcement of the conference

   "Combinatorics, Dynamics and Geometry on Moduli Spaces"

to be held in CIRM (Marseille) on
       September 19-23, 2022

We shall try to follow traditions of the conference on similar subjects
held in Luminy these last past 20 years.
We are planning to have 4-5 one-hour talks a day.
We hope that this schedule would leave enough time for direct contacts and
discussions, and for exploring the beauty of the Calanques.

You can find more informations on the (under construction) webpage:
https://conferences.cirm-math.fr/2627.html

We have the following preliminary list of speakers

Amol Aggarwal (IAS)
Paul Apisa (University of Michigan)
Francisco Arana-Herrera (IAS)
Corentin Boissy (Toulouse)
Jon Chaika (University of Utah)
Vincent Delecroix (Bordeaux & CNRS)
Alex Eskin (Chicago)
Samantha Fairchild (University of Washington)
Simion Filip * (Chicago)
Élise Goujard (Bordeaux)
Sam Grushevsky (Stony Brook University)
Ursula Hamenstadt (Universität Bonn)
Chris Leininger (Rice University)
Anja Lenzhen (Rennes)
Howard Masur (Chicago)
Martin Möller (Goethe-Universität Frankfurt)
Kasra Rafi (University of Toronto)
Sasha Skripchenko (HSE Moscow)
Gabriela Weitze-Schmithusen (Universität des Saarlandes)
Alex Wright * (University of Michigan)

* to be confirmed

If your are interested in the conference, please fill in the
preregistration form on the conference webpage, before July, 1st.

Also, since we are also targeting PhD students and young researchers, could
you please forward this message to anyone in your department that could be
interested in the conference?

Sincerely yours,
Carlos Matheus Santos
Anna Wienhard