[Todos CMAT] [Todos_imerl] Fwd: [IMU AO CL 8/2022] The IMU signs the Declaration on Research Assessment (DORA)

rmuniz en cmat.edu.uy rmuniz en cmat.edu.uy
Mie Mar 9 12:19:01 -03 2022

No hay que abrir ningún adjunto. La declaración está en el link.

9 de marzo de 2022 12:13, "Eleonora Catsigeras"  escribió:
 Hola Lydia. Sabés con qué programa se abre el archivo adjunto a ese mail de IMU?Gracias. Saludos
 El mié., 9 de mar. de 2022 11:33, Lydia Tappa  escribió:
 ---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: IMU Secretary
Date: mié, 9 mar 2022 a la(s) 11:13
Subject: [IMU AO CL 8/2022] The IMU signs the Declaration on Research Assessment (DORA)
To:  To: The Adhering Organizations of the International Mathematical Union (IMU)

Dear colleagues

I write to inform you that the IMU recently signed the Declaration on Research Assessment (https://sfdora.org) (DORA), following
a recommendation from the IMU Committee on Electronic Information and Communication. You can find the full
declaration here (https://sfdora.org/read/).
DORA recognizes the need to improve the ways in which the outputs of scholarly research are evaluated.
Its vision is to advance practical and robust approaches to research assessment globally and across all
scholarly disciplines.
We encourage all our members to sign this declaration.

Regards
Helge Holden
  Prof. Helge Holden
Secretary General of the International Mathematical Union
+47-92038625 (javascript:false) secretary en mathunion.org (mailto:secretary en mathunion.org)  www.mathunion.org (https://www.mathunion.org)