[Todos CMAT] Fwd: The Paris Nord Graduate School in Mathematics and Computer Sciences (PNGS-M&CS)

Rafael Potrie rpotrie en cmat.edu.uy
Mie Ene 26 11:36:15 -03 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Gisele CRISTOVAO <gisele.cristovao en univ-paris13.fr>
Date: mié., 26 de enero de 2022 11:32 a. m.
Subject: The Paris Nord Graduate School in Mathematics and Computer
Sciences (PNGS-M&CS)

Dear Colleague,

The Paris Nord Graduate School in Mathematics and Computer Sciences
(PNGS-M&CS)
wishes you the best for the year 2022!

This graduate school offers an international, 5-year, high-level
curriculum. It is endorsed by the Galileo Doctoral School and three local
masters, and promotes studies at the interaction of Mathematics, Computer
Science, Imagery and Networks.

I am glad to announce that our call for applications for master fellowships
for international students is currently open (until the 1st of March
2022, 11:59
pm, French time); the fellowships are for one or two years, starting in
September 2022, with possible entrance in the first or second master year,
and include a monthly grant of 600€ plus an aid for housing.

If it is appropriate, please share this information with your network and
bachelor or master students in your institution.

Please find attached our brochure for further information, and below the
link for the webpage and the application form. I am also available if you
have any question.

We thank you for your help and participation.

Best regards,
The M&CS Team
Application form : candidature-eur.univ-paris13.fr
More information on our website : eur en univ-paris13.fr

--

*Gisèle CRISTOVAO (Ms., She/Her) *
Project Manager - EUR M&CS

*UNIVERSITÉ SORBONNE PARIS NORD*
Campus de Villetaneuse
99, avenue Jean-Baptiste Clément - 93430 Villetaneuse
<https://twitter.com/univ_spn>
<https://www.instagram.com/univ_sorbonneparisnord/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/universit%C3%A9-sorbonne-paris-nord/>
<https://www.facebook.com/pg/univsorbonneparisnord/>