[Todos CMAT] Fwd: Vacancy: 1-year research fellowship in Hamiltonian dynamics, H-J equation and related fields (Univ. Rome Tor Vergata)

roma roma en fing.edu.uy
Lun Feb 28 23:16:19 -03 2022

RECIBO Y DISTRIBUYO. RM

----- Mensaje reenviado de Alfonso Sorrentino
<sorrentino en mat.uniroma2.it> -----
  Fecha: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 15:54:55 +0100
     De: Alfonso Sorrentino <sorrentino en mat.uniroma2.it>
Asunto: Vacancy: 1-year research fellowship in Hamiltonian dynamics,
H-J equation and related fields (Univ. Rome Tor Vergata)
   Para: Alfonso Sorrentino <sorrentino en mat.uniroma2.it>

Dear Colleagues,

the Department of Mathematics of University of Rome Tor Vergata is
currently advertising a *1-year research fellowship *("Assegno di ricerca")
in the framework of the research program:
"*Variational and PDE methods for the study of Hamiltonian systems and the
Hamilton‐Jacobi equation*"

https://pica.cineca.it/uniroma2/f3-2022-0003/

(see also attached documents)

We would be grateful if you could bring this announcement to the attention
of strong candidates with interest in Hamiltonian dynamics, Hamilton-Jacobi
equations and related subject (in a broad sense).

Deadline for application (we apologise for the short notice):  *20th march
2022*.

The gross annual salary is about  € 31.637 and there is no teaching duty.

Please do not hesitate to contact me (sorrentino en mat.uniroma2.it) for more
information or to receive help with the application procedure (particularly
for foreign candidates).

Kind regards,
Alfonso Sorrentino

--
Dipartimento di Matematica
Università degli Studi di Roma "Tor Vergata"

Phone: +39 06 72594663
Fax:      +39 06 72594699
Web page: http://www.mat.uniroma2.it/~sorrenti
Email: sorrentino en mat.uniroma2.it