[Todos CMAT] Fwd: invitation to 2022 CCGTA in South Florida

Rafael Potrie rafaelpotrie en gmail.com
Mar Feb 8 16:35:30 -03 2022

Hola,

Mando esto por si alguien le pudiera interesar, o conoce a alguien en LATAM
que le pueda interesar para reenviarle.

Cualquier consulta, a las ordenes.

sds

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Richard Canary <canary en umich.edu>
Date: mar, 8 feb 2022 a las 12:51
Subject: Fwd: invitation to 2022 CCGTA in South Florida
To: Rafael Potrie <rafaelpotrie en gmail.com>

Dear Ralael,

Daniel Nikolova asked me to try and get this sent out to South
American mathematicians.
I wonder if some portion of it could be sent to a mailing list for one of
the previous conferences
in Uruguay, if it still exist.

I hope all is well with you and your family. Hopefully, the world will open
back up soon and we
can see each other at a conference soon.

Best wishes,

Dick