[Todos CMAT] Charla Sergio Fenley

Rafael Potrie rpotrie en cmat.edu.uy
Mie Feb 2 15:26:35 -03 2022

Hola,

La semana próxima estará visitando Sergio Fenley (FSU)
<https://www.math.fsu.edu/~fenley/>.

Si todo sale bien (protocolos, contagios, etc), tendríamos una charla el
Jueves 10/02 en algún lugar de FING (que confirmaré más adelante) a las
14.30.

Abajo les dejo un título y resumen y estoy a las órdenes por cualquier
consulta.

Sds

==================================

Title: "A new model for partial hyperbolic dynamics in dimension 3"

Abstract: We discuss a new model for partial hyperbolicity called
collapsed Anosov flows. Roughly there is a topological  Anosov flow and
a collapsing map homotopic to the identity which sends orbits of the flow
tangent to curves tangent to the center bundle. There is also a self
orbit equivalence of the flow which semi conjugates to the action
of the partial hyperbolic diffeomorphism. We discuss properties
of collapsed Anosov flows, including several definitions and
their equivalence. Some definitions involve only geometric concepts.
This class is very large and possibly includes most PH in
dimension 3 under certain conditions.

--
Rafael Potrie
rafaelpotrie en gmail.com