[Todos CMAT] Seminario de Sistemas Dinámicos

seminarios en cmat.edu.uy seminarios en cmat.edu.uy
Mie Sep 29 09:20:26 -03 2021

Seminario de Sistemas Dinámicos
--------------------------------

Título: "Expansive flow-models."

Expositor: Katrin Gelfert (UFRJ-Brasil)

Resumen:

I will consider a class of geodesic flows of compact surfaces (of higher   genus
and nonpositive curvature), which constitute important examples of
nonuniformly hyperbolic flows. I will study certain topologically   hyperbolic
flows which occur as their (time-preserving) topological   factors. I will
discuss some tools to study their thermodynamic properties   and, in particular,
measure(s) of maximal entropy and equilibrium states   for the scaled geometric
potential.

This talk is about joint work with   Rafael Ruggiero and Dominik Kwietniak.
Viernes 1/10 a las 14:00, Plataforma ZOOM

Contacto: Juan Carlos Morelli - jmorelli en fing.edu.uy
Unirse a la reunión Zoom

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83812638373?pwd=aDFPOGx6dk5yNnc1Yi95Wm5wM1VpQT09

ID de reunión: 838 1263 8373 - Código de acceso: 887808