[Todos CMAT] Fwd: Paid Research Internships in AI and Brain Research (CaCTüS)

Martin Reiris - CMAT mreiris en cmat.edu.uy
Mie Nov 10 14:08:24 -03 2021

Hola,

reenvío (a pedido) aviso sobre estadías de investigación pagas en el
Max Planck en Tübingen (Alemania) sobre inteligencia artificial y big
data. Estudiantes en matemática son financiados también.

Saludos y a las órdenes.

Martín.

----

Dear Madam/Sir,

Our new CaCTüS program offers paid research internships at the Max
Planck Institutes in Tübingen (Germany) to students who face
significant constraints in their pursuit of a career in AI or brain
research.

We would be very grateful if you could help us reach students who may
benefit from our program. You can do that by distributing the call for
applications in your professional networks, among your colleagues and
any interested students, or by sharing our posts on social media.

You may find details on the program and links to our social media
posts below. We also attach a poster for physical distribution.

We thank you in advance for any support you are willing to give us. If
you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards,

Hannah Nonnenberg

- on behalf of the CaCTüS Internship coordination team -

About the CaCTüS Internship program

cactus-internship.tuebingen.mpg.de

The sciences of biological and artificial intelligence are rapidly
growing research fields that need enthusiastic minds with a keen
interest in solving challenging questions. The Max Planck Institutes
for Biological Cybernetics and Intelligent Systems offer up to 10
students at the Bachelor or Master level paid three-months internships
during the summer of 2022. Successful applicants will work with
top-level scientists on research projects spanning machine learning,
electrical engineering, theoretical neuroscience, behavioral
experiments and data analysis. The CaCTüS Internship is aimed at young
scientists who are held back by personal, financial, regional or
societal constraints to help them develop their research careers and
gain access to first-class education. The program is designed to
foster inclusion, diversity, equity and access to excellent scientific
facilities. We specifically encourage applications from students
living in low- and middle-income countries which are currently
underrepresented in the Max Planck Society research community.

Application deadline: 3rd January 2022

Social Media Links

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MPICybernetics/status/1458390860240986115?s=20

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MPICybernetics