[Todos CMAT] Fwd: Invitation: Hyperbolic Interweaving in Dynamics celebrating Lorenzo's 60th birthday.

roma roma en fing.edu.uy
Lun Mayo 24 17:00:35 -03 2021

Dear all,

In the name of the Scientific Committee I would like to invite  you to
participate in the web meeting

Hyperbolic Interweaving in Dynamics that celebrates Lorenzo's 60th
birthday.

The event will be on a zoom platform, from 6 to 8 September. We kindly ask
you to inform the meeting on your contact lists and possible stakeholders.

The plenary speakers are

     Amie Wilkinson (University of Chicago)

     Anton Gorodetski (University of California  Irvine)

     Carlangelo Liverani (University of Roma Tor Vergata)

     Carlos Vasquez (Pontifical Catholic University of Valparaiso)

     Christian Bonatti (Université de Bourgogne)

     Fabio Tal (University of São Paulo)

     Federico R. Hertz (Penn State University)

     Katrin Gelfert (Federal University of Rio de Janeiro)

     Omri Sarig (The Weizmann Inst. Sc.)

     Sebastian van Strien (Imperial College)

     Shin Kiriki (Tokai University)

     Sylvain Crovisier (University Paris-Sud XI)

More information on the website of the meeting:

https://www.impan.pl/en/activities/banach-center/conferences/21-hyperbolic

The registrations are already open, and we observe that it is necessary to
register yourself in order to send you the link of the meeting at the
occasion.

We hope you can accept this invitation and we can meet you in September at
the  meeting.

Best wishes

Yulij Ilyashenko, Stefano Luzzato, Maria José Pacifico, Feliks Prztycki,
Christian Bonatti