[Todos CMAT] Fwd: 2021 Mary Ellen Rudin Young Researcher Award

José L. Vieitez jvieitez en fing.edu.uy
Vie Mayo 14 11:56:16 -03 2021

Distribuyo

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Leandro F. Aurichi <aurichi en icmc.usp.br>
Date: vie, 14 may 2021 a las 10:47
Subject: 2021 Mary Ellen Rudin Young Researcher Award

Dear topologist, dear colleague,

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that Elsevier
announced that the competition 2021 for the Mary Ellen Rudin Young
Researcher Award has started. Please see
https://www.journals.elsevier.com/topology-and-its-applications/news/2021-mary-ellen-rudin
for details. I would like to ask you to help us get this information
out to deserving applicants. Please do not reply to this message. If
you want information about the award, please surf to the website that
we just mentioned. We thank you very much for your help celebrating
Mary Ellen Rudin's legacy.

With best wishes,

Leandro Aurichi

Libre