[Todos CMAT] Fwd: CWM Newsletter 5

Eugenia Ellis eellis en fing.edu.uy
Jue Mayo 6 15:35:16 -03 2021

Hola, reenvío boletín.
Saludos
Eugenia

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: M-F Roy <marie-francoise.roy en univ-rennes1.fr>
Date: jue, 6 de may. de 2021 a la(s) 09:05
Subject: CWM Newsletter 5
To: Marie-Francoise Roy <marie-francoise.roy en univ-rennes1.fr>

Dear CWM ambassadors

Please  distribute widely the following  information. CWM Newsletter 5 is
attached and you can also reach it through
https://www.mathunion.org/fileadmin/CWM/Initiatives/CWMNewsletter5.
pdf <https://www.mathunion.org/fileadmin/CWM/Initiatives/CWMNewsletter4.pdf>.

Best wishes
Marie-Francoise

%%%

Dear colleagues,
We hope this letter finds you and your team healthy and safe in these
difficult times.

It is a great pleasure for us to announce the CWM Newsletter, Issue 5, May
2021 !

CWM is the International Mathematical Union Committee for Women in
Mathematics and CWM Newsletter number 5 can be found here
https://www.mathunion.org/fileadmin/CWM/Initiatives/CWMNewsletter5.pdf
<https://www.mathunion.org/fileadmin/CWM/Initiatives/CWMNewsletter4.pdf>.

We start the newsletter by an interview with a CWM member, Motoko Kotani.
We then continue with “News
>From CWM” as well as "Other News". Our external article celebrates  the
‘50th year of the Association for Women in Mathematics( AWM)’ and is
written by three former presidents of AWM: Georgia Benkart, Kristin Lauter,
and Sylvia Wiegand.

We invite your feedback and suggestions about the Newsletter. Hope you enjoy
reading it! Please distribute it in your organization, your country and
your scientific network.

You are welcome to subscribe to the CWM Newsletter  here
https://www.mathunion.org/cwm/about/cwm-newsletter

Marie-Francoise Roy, Carolina Araujo

Chairl and Vice-chair of the International Mathematical Union Committee for
Women in Mathematics
https://www.mathunion.org/cwm/ <http://www.mathunion.org>

[image: CWM Newsletter 5]

--
Marie-Francoise Roy
chair of the IMU Committee for Women in Mathematics mathunion.org/cwm/

--

Dra Eugenia Ellis
Profesora Adjunta

Instituto de Matemática y Estadística