[Todos CMAT] Fwd: Postes Rouges 2022

Rafael Potrie rpotrie en cmat.edu.uy
Lun Jul 5 17:10:44 -03 2021

Hola,

Les reenvío este llamado a 'Postes rouges' para 2022. Si bien la fecha de
cierre es el 1ero Noviembre 2022, es importante saber que las solicitudes
tienen que ser procesadas por el IFUMI. En caso de interés, por favor
contactarme. Agradezco también la difusión a quién pueda interesarle.

Sds

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Patrice Le Calvez <patrice.le-calvez en imj-prg.fr>
Date: lun, 5 jul 2021 a las 16:44
Subject: Fwd: Postes Rouges 2022
To: Rafael Potrie <rpotrie en cmat.edu.uy>

Bonjour Rafael

Une info importante,  à faire suivre !!

Amitiés

patrice

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : Postes Rouges 2022
Date : Mon, 5 Jul 2021 14:01:46 +0200
De : Jean-Stephane Dhersin <jean-stephane.dhersin en cnrs.fr>
<jean-stephane.dhersin en cnrs.fr>
Répondre à : INSMI International <insmi.international en cnrs.fr>
<insmi.international en cnrs.fr>
Pour : INSMI International <insmi.international en cnrs.fr>
<insmi.international en cnrs.fr>
Copie à : Jean-Stephane Dhersin <jean-stephane.dhersin en cnrs.fr>
<jean-stephane.dhersin en cnrs.fr>

Dear Colleagues,

The Institute of Mathematics of the CNRS (INSMI) should be able as last
year to offer a limited number of research positions in 2022, available to
foreign visitors from the “UMIs/IRLs”, “LIAs” or “IRNs”.

I hereby recall that these positions are for *three* months (shorter visits
cannot be funded under this scheme).

Invitations can be extended at any seniority level (assistant, associate or
full professors).

The offer is open to all non-French academics, member or not of your
UMI/IRL, LIA or IRN: however, a clear connection with the scientific
activity of the UMI/LIA/IRN should appear in the file.

We do not yet know the precise number of positions we shall be able to
offer.

We thank you for advertising for such positions and inviting people who
might be interested to prepare application files.

The file should contain:
- A Vitae (with list of publications).
- A specific scientific project for the visit.
- Tentative dates of stay.
- The candidates should also contact the laboratory they want to visit in
France and include an approval from its director.

- The candidates should also contact their IRL(UMI)/LIA/IRN and include an
approval from its director or coordinator.

I recall that it is mandatory that:
-The visitors are less than 65 years of age.
-The visit starts *and* ends during the civil year 2022.

Please forward the complete proposals (if needed ranked) by November 1,
2021 to the following address: insmi.international en cnrs.fr

With best wishes,

Jean-Stéphane Dhersin

Jean-Stéphane Dhersin
Directeur Adjoint Scientifique