[Todos CMAT] Fwd: Graduate school call for applications : French program (mathematics and computer science)

Rafael Potrie rpotrie en cmat.edu.uy
Mar Feb 9 08:06:00 -03 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Zoe BIDAUD <zoe.bidaud en univ-paris13.fr>
Date: mar, 9 feb 2021 a las 6:14
Subject: Graduate school call for applications : French program
(mathematics and computer science)

I am glad to announce you that our graduate school call for applications is
currently open until the 5th of march 2021.

The M&CS Graduate School <https://eur.univ-paris13.fr/fr> is an
international, 5-year, high-level curriculum based in France. It is endorsed by
the Galileo Doctoral School <https://ed-galilee.univ-paris13.fr/en/home/>
and three local masters: Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering and
Innovation in Images and Networks. Three laboratories at Sorbonne Paris Nord
University actively participate in this graduate school: LAGA – the
laboratory of Mathematics -, LIPN – the laboratory of Computer Science -,
L2TI – the laboratory for Visual Information and Network Analysis and
Processing. The interactions between Mathematics and Computer Sciences are
highlighted in the graduate school to promote interdisciplinarity in
teaching and research.

*20 master fellowships and 1 PhD fellowship are available for september
2021.*

If it is appropriate, feel free to share our poster with  your network.

Please find attached our brochure for further information, I am also
available if you have any question.

Best Regards,

--
BIDAUD Zoé