[Todos CMAT] Fwd: Zoom’s Commitment to Securing Your Virtual Classroom

roma roma en fing.edu.uy
Lun Mar 30 16:19:25 -03 2020

¿HAN RECIBIDO ESTO? SE REFIERE A ESTUDIANTES DE PRIMARIA, HASTA 13 AÑOS.
¿SE PODRÁ DEDUCIR QUE DE LO NUESTRO PUEDEN USAR TODO LO QUE QUIERAN?

----- Mensaje reenviado de Zoom Video Communications <support en zoom.us> -----
       Fecha: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 16:11:11 +0000
          De: Zoom Video Communications <support en zoom.us>
Responder-A: Zoom Video Communications <support en zoom.us>
      Asunto: Zoom’s Commitment to Securing Your Virtual Classroom
        Para: roma en fing.edu.uy

Dear Valued Customer,

We’re always striving to deliver schools and teachers around the world
a secure and successful virtual classroom environment. To provide more
clarity around our privacy practices, we’d like to share recent
updates to our Privacy Policy. We’d also like to highlight advanced
security features and resources to secure your virtual classroom using
Zoom.

Protecting the Privacy of K-12 Students
We are particularly committed to protecting the privacy of our K-12
users. We have a special policy that describes how Zoom handles
personal data of K-12 students using Zoom through their schools, which
are signing up for Zoom services for their students. View the full
Zoom for K-12 Schools & Districts Privacy Policy.
Read More: https://zoom.us/docs/en-us/childrens-privacy.html

Virtual Waiting Rooms
We highly recommend enabling the Waiting Room feature. This security
enhancement is one of the best ways to protect your Zoom virtual
classroom by giving you control over who can join your class and when.
The virtual Waiting Room can be enabled for every class (in your
settings) or for individual classes at the scheduling level. Watch
this brief video to learn how to enable Waiting Rooms and manage
participants. Watch Now
Watch Now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntaT7KEcids

Best Practices for Securing Your Virtual Classrooms
Zoom has helped thousands of schools and teachers around the world
quickly shift to remote virtual learning. Based on the feedback we’ve
received from our education community, we’d like to highlight some
best practices for securing your virtual classrooms.
Read Blog:
https://blog.zoom.us/wordpress/2020/03/27/best-practices-for-securing-your-virtual-classroom/

Please reach out to our Support Team at support en zoom.us if you have
any questions.

Thank You!
Team Zoom

Social:
https://twitter.com/zoom_us
https://www.linkedin.com/company/zoom-video-communications-inc-/
http://blog.zoom.us/
+1.888.799.9666
© 2020 Zoom - All Rights Reserved

Visit zoom.us
55 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113

You're receiving this email because you signed up for a Zoom account.
If you wish to be removed from our email list, unsubscribe,