[Todos CMAT] #SoiBio+10

Lydia Tappa lydia en cmat.edu.uy
Jue Mayo 16 17:12:54 -03 2019

-------------------

*Dear Friends of the Academic Community*

The *Master in Bioinformatics*, a postgraduate career established in
the *University
of Uruguay (Universidad de la República - UdelaR) *and the *Programa de
Desarrollo de Ciencias Básicas (PEDECIBA),* ten years ago, stimulated
synergistic effects between areas such as Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry,
Physics, Mathematics and Informatics in Uruguay and in the Region,
promoting an emerging bioinformatics identity and the incorporation of
students and academics.

The *Iberoamerican Society of Bioinformatics (SoIBio)* is an international
scientific society, founded in 2009 to connect several collaborative
projects of various research groups from Iberoamerica working in the
emerging field of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology. SoIBio aims to
promote research and development in the field of bioinformatics.

*In 28th-30th October 2019*, both the *SoIBio* and the *Master in
Bioinformatics Uruguay* will celebrate to commemorate our existence
organizing an *International Conference on Bioinformatics* *(#SoIBio+10)* in
Montevideo.

*On behalf of the organizing committee, we have the great pleasure to
invite you to attend our congress.*

*You will find all the necessary information in
**https://sites.google.com/view/soibio19/
<https://sites.google.com/view/soibio19/>*

The Secretary crew will attend all your questions in *soibiosec en fq.edu.uy
<soibiosec en fq.edu.uy>*

*We are hoping to see you in Montevideo, next October.*

*With best regards,*

[image: image.png]