[Todos CMAT] Fwd: One-dimensional actions of 3-manifold groups, 4 - 8 November 2019 (Dijon, France)

Rafael Potrie rpotrie en cmat.edu.uy
Mie Jun 12 09:39:05 -03 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Sanghyun Kim <skim.math en gmail.com>
Date: mié., 12 jun. 2019 a las 9:20
Subject: One-dimensional actions of 3-manifold groups, 4 - 8 November 2019
(Dijon, France)
To: Michele Triestino <Michele.Triestino en u-bourgogne.fr>, Christian Bonatti
<christian.bonatti en u-bourgogne.fr>, Gioia Vago <vago en u-bourgogne.fr>

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that a workshop

"One-dimensional actions of 3-manifold groups"

will take place in Dijon, France for 4 - 8 November 2019.

The event will focus on the 3-manifold group actions on one-manifolds, as
an interface between geometry, dynamical systems and geometric group
theory. There will be four introductory mini-courses and some research
talks.

A registration form and more details for the event can be found at:

http://mtriestino.perso.math.cnrs.fr/3mfd.html

We can offer accommodation for most participants, giving priority to the
students and recent PhD's. The registration closes on September 1, 2019.

We would appreciate if you share this announcement with anyone who might be
interested.

Best wishes,
Sang-hyun Kim, on behalf of the Organizing Committee:

Christian Bonatti (CNRS & Université de Bourgogne)
Sang-hyun Kim (Korea Institute for Advanced Study)
Michele Triestino (Université de Bourgogne)
Gioia Vago (Université de Bourgogne)

--
Rafael Potrie
rafaelpotrie en gmail.com