[Todos CMAT] Postes Rouges 2020

Rafael Potrie rpotrie en cmat.edu.uy
Jue Jul 18 09:42:10 -03 2019

Retransmito esta información. Les recuerdo que en el marco del LIA-IFUMI es
posible aplicar a esta modalidad.

Si alguien tiene interés, puede contactarme por más detalles.

Saludos,

*Expéditeur:* Jean-Stephane DHERSIN <jean-stephane.dhersin en cnrs.fr>
*Date:* 17 juillet 2019 à 16:26:03 UTC−3
*Destinataire:* INSMI International <insmi.international en cnrs.fr>
*Cc:* <jean-stephane.dhersin en cnrs.fr>
*Objet:* *Postes Rouges CNRS 2020*

Dear Colleagues,

The Institute of Mathematics of the CNRS (INSMI) should be able as last
year to offer a limited number of research positions in 2020, available to
foreign visitors from the “UMIs”, “LIAs” or “GDRIs / IRNs”.

I hereby recall that these positions are for *three* months (shorter visits
cannot be funded under this scheme).

Invitations can be extended at any seniority level (assistant, associate or
full professors).

The offer is open to all non-French academics, member or not of your UMI,
LIA or GDRI: however, a clear connection with the scientific activity of
the UMI/LIA/GDRI should appear in the file.

We do not yet know the precise number of positions we shall be able to
offer.

We thank you for advertising for such positions and inviting people who
might be interested to prepare application files.

The file should contain:
- A Vitae (with list of publications).
- A specific scientific project for the visit.
- Tentative dates of stay.
- The candidates should also contact the laboratory they want to visit in
France and include an approval from its director.

- The candidates should also contact their UMI/LIA/GDRI and include an
approval from its director or coordinator.

I recall that it is mandatory that:
-The visitors are less than 65 years of age.
-The visit starts *and* ends during the civil year 2020.

Please forward the complete proposals (if needed ranked) by November 11,
2019 to the following address: *insmi.international en cnrs.fr
<insmi.international en cnrs.fr>*

With best wishes,

Jean-Stéphane Dhersin and Marine Guérin

--