[Todos CMAT] Fwd: Post-doc position in Dynamical Systems @ Univ. of Rome Tor Vergata

emaderna emaderna en cmat.edu.uy
Jue Dic 5 22:31:34 -03 2019

Hola a todos,

retransmito este llamado de atención sobre una muy buena oferta de post-doc
en sistemas dinámicos en Roma, de dos años de duración (adjunto van las
condiciones del contrato).
*Deadline para aplicar:* 30 de enero próximo.

No duden en contactar a Alfonso Sorrentino <sorrentino en mat.uniroma2.it>
si alguno estaría interesado. Se agradece la difusión del llamado.

Saludos,

Ezequiel

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De : Alfonso Sorrentino <sorrentino en mat.uniroma2.it>
Date: jeu. 5 déc. 2019 à 14:10
Subject: Post-doc position in Dynamical Systems @ Univ. of Rome Tor Vergata
Cc: Carlangelo Liverani <liverani en mat.uniroma2.it>, <
butterley en mat.uniroma2.it>, Alfonso Sorrentino <sorrentino en mat.uniroma2.it>

Dear colleagues,

We would like to bring to your attention the following opening for a *2-year
research fellowship in Dynamical Systems* at University of Rome Tor Vergata.
This position is supported by the national grant MIUR-PRIN 2017 "*Regular
and stochastic behaviour in dynamical systems*".

More information in the enclosed documents (both in italian and english)
and on the website:
https://web.uniroma2.it/module/name/Content/newlang/italiano/action/showpage/navpath/HOM/content_id/78913/section_id/4992

*Applications should be received by 30/01/2020.*

We would be very grateful if you could help us bring this advertisement to
the attention of potential candidates.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you need further information.

Kind regards,

Oliver Butterley
Carlangelo Liverani
Alfonso Sorrentino

--
Dipartimento di Matematica
Università degli Studi di Roma "Tor Vergata"