[Todos CMAT] Fwd: First Announcement: Complex Dynamics in the Southern Hemisphere, January 6-20, 2020, Santiago, Chile

Rafael Potrie rpotrie en cmat.edu.uy
Jue Ago 15 14:48:27 -03 2019

Si alguien está interesado, me contacta.

sds

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Luna Lomonaco <lunalomonaco en gmail.com>
Date: jue., 15 ago. 2019 a las 14:41
Subject: First Announcement: Complex Dynamics in the Southern Hemisphere,
January 6-20, 2020, Santiago, Chile

Dear colleagues,

We are happy to announce the workshop “Complex Dynamics in the Southern
Hemisphere”, which
will take place in Santiago (Chile) at Universidad Católica, on January
6-10, 2020.

Please see the web page of the workshop at
                    http://www.sistemasdinamicos.cl/conferences/complexSH
for further details.

We expect to have a limited amount of financial support available for
qualified junior participants.
To apply just follow the registration link in the web page.

The organizers:
Daniel Coronel, UNAB, Chile
Jan Kiwi, PUC, Chile
Luna Lomonaco, IME-USP, Brazil