[Todos CMAT] Fwd: [IRPCRM2020] IRP Feb-Apr 2020

Jorge Groisman jorge.groisman en gmail.com
Vie Ago 2 11:48:41 -03 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Joan Torregrosa <torre en mat.uab.cat>
Date: vie., 2 ago. 2019 a las 7:55
Subject: [IRPCRM2020] IRP Feb-Apr 2020
To: <aqtde-diffusion en mat.uab.cat>

Dear colleague,
(we apologize in advance if you recieve this e-mail more than once)

We are happy to announce that next February-April, 2020 we will organize
the Intensive Research Program (IRP)  "Low dimensional dynamical systems
and applications",
at Centre de Recerca Matemàtica (CRM) in Barcelona (Campus UAB).

Within this period there will be three main activities:

- Advanced course. February 3rd to 7th, 2020.
- Bifurcations and finiteness problems in ordinary differential
equations. February 17th to 21st, 2020.
- Topological and combinatorial dynamics. March 16th to 20th, 2020.
- Dynamics of transcendental maps. April 20th to 24th, 2020.

You will find more information (registrations, thematic interests,
participants, etc) at

http://www.crm.cat/en/Activities/Curs_2019-2020/Pages/IRP_Dynamical_Systems.aspx

Xavier Jarque, David Juher, Joan Torregrosa,
and Jordi Villadelprat (on behalf of the organizing committee)