[Todos CMAT] Seminario de Probabilidad y Estadística -- Viernes 5 de abril

Andrés Sosa asosa en cmat.edu.uy
Mie Abr 3 12:24:07 -03 2019

Hola

Este *viernes 5  de abril a las 10:30 horas* en el salón de seminarios del
Centro de Matemática hablará  *Jean Marc Azais*  (Tolouse -- Francia) en el
seminario de Probabilidad y Estadística.

El título de la charla es: *Critical points of random fields.*

Saludos
Andrés

*Resumen:The variation of the mean number of critical points as  a function
of the index is first studied using random matrices tools. In a second
part, we study  attraction or repulsion  between  these   points again as a
function of index.   A measure  is the correlation functionOur results
extend  the results of Belyaev, Cammarota  and Wigman (2017) to dimension
greater than 2, and to general isotropic Gaussian random fields,    By
specifying the indexes, we  shows that  the attraction  between critical
points that occurs when the dimension is greater than 2  is due to
attraction  between critical points with adjacent indexes. *