[Todos CMAT] Fwd: Positions at Bath in Analysis-PDE

emaderna emaderna en cmat.edu.uy
Lun Oct 22 10:56:59 -03 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Manuel del Pino <ma.delpino7 en gmail.com>
Date: dim. 21 oct. 2018 à 08:10
Subject: Positions at Bath in Analysis-PDE
To: Manuel Del Pino <m.delpino en bath.ac.uk>

Dear Colleague,

I would like to draw your attention into two openings in the Department of
Mathematical Sciences of the University of Bath.

1.   One  position  for Lecturer, Senior Lecturer or  Reader in Analysis
(Assistant of Associate professor)

https://www.bath.ac.uk/jobs/Vacancy.aspx?ref=CC6244

2.  One   Professorship in  Analysis of Nonlinear PDEs

https://www.bath.ac.uk/jobs/Vacancy.aspx?ref=CC6245

The closing date for applications is January 7, 2019. Interviews of
selected candidates will be the week of February 11, 2019.

I would greately appreciate if you could pass this information to
potentially interested candidates. that you may know.

With  many thanks and  my best regards,

Manuel del Pino

PS: I apologize if you received more than one copy of this email