[Todos CMAT] Fwd: DYNAMICS IN VALPARAISO

roma roma en fing.edu.uy
Mar Oct 9 07:51:58 -03 2018

----- Mensaje reenviado de Stefano Luzzatto <luzzatto en ictp.it> -----
  Fecha: Tue, 9 Oct 2018 10:59:04 +0200
     De: Stefano Luzzatto <luzzatto en ictp.it>
Asunto: DYNAMICS IN VALPARAISO
   Para: dynamics en lists.ictp.it

DYNAMICS IN VALPARAISO

We are pleased to make the first announcement of the conference
Dynamics in Valparaíso: celebrating 10 years of the  Seminar Dinámica
Porteña, to be held in Valparaíso, Chile, 10-14 of December 2018.

The aim of the conference is to bring together around 30 researchers
in Dynamical Systems from around the world, with a special interest in
the study of geometric and statistical aspects of systems with weak
forms of hyperbolicity. We plan to have around 5 talks each day, where
the participants can either communicate their latest results, or
present a survey with the latest developments on a specific topic. We
also plan to give plenty of time and space for discussions among the
participants.

Information concerning speakers, program, venue, and  the registration
form are available in the webpage

  http://ima.ucv.cl/congreso/dynamics-in-valparaiso/
<http://ima.ucv.cl/congreso/dynamics-in-valparaiso/>

If you wish give a talk or to present a poster please indicate it in
the  registration form.
Some financial support for local expenses is available, especially for
PhD students and Postdocs.  Some limited founds for travel expensive
are also avalible, priority will be given to young researchers who
register before October 30th.

In case you have questions, do not hesitate  contacting  Radu Saghin
at the email address radu.saghin en pucv.cl <mailto:radu.saghin en pucv.cl>

We would be pleased and grateful if you forwarded this information to
any interested colleagues and students.

With best regards,

Jairo Bochi,
Radu Saghin,