[Todos CMAT] Fwd: Please disseminate: K-theory satellite ICM2018, La Plata-Buenos Aires, 16-27/7/2018.

Beatriz Abadie abadie en cmat.edu.uy
Mar Mar 13 22:25:08 -03 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: kconf2018 <kconf2018 en gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 1:57 PM
Subject: Please disseminate: K-theory satellite ICM2018, La Plata-Buenos
Aires, 16-27/7/2018.

This is the Second Announcement of the K-theory conference to be held in
La Plata and Buenos Aires, from July 16 to July 27, 2018. Registration
and funding application are now available through our webpage:

http://mate.dm.uba.ar/~gtartag/ktheoryconference.html

For more information, including important deadlines, see below and visit
the webpage above. Please forward any inquiries to the conference email
address:

kconf2018 en gmail.com

A conference poster is attached. Please disseminate at your discretion.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
** K-Theory Conference, Argentina 2018 **
      Oficial ICM Satellite Event

We are glad to announce the  K-Theory Conference to be held in Argentina
in July 2018. It will be a 2 week event, consisting of a School followed
by a Workshop. The school will take place in the University of La Plata,
from July 16 to July 20, and the workshop in the University of Buenos
Aires, from July 23 to July 27. The courses in the school will be
targeted to advanced diploma students, graduate students and postdocs.
The whole event has been accepted as an oficial ICM2018 Satellite.

The following people have agreed to give courses at the School:

* Arthur Bartels, Münster, Alemania.
* Inna Zakharevich, Cornell, Estados Unidos.
* Andreas Thom, Dresden, Alemania.
* Gonçalo Tabuada, MIT, Estados Unidos.
* Beatriz Abadie, Universidad de la República, Montevideo, Uruguay.

The following people have agreed to give talk at the Workshop:

Joseph Ayoub (Zürich)
Paul Balmer (UCLA)
Noé Bárcenas (UNAM, Morelia)
Paul Bressler (UniAndes, Bogotá)
Ulrich Bunke (Regensburg)
Alcides Buss (UFSC, Florianopolis)
Alexander Gorokhovsky (CU Boulder)
Christian Haesemeyer (Melbourne)
Lars Hesselholt (Copenhagen-Nagoya)
Daniel Juan Pineda (UNAM, Morelia)
Moritz Kerz (Regensburg)
Amalendu Krishna (Tata Inst., Mumbai)
Marc Levine (Essen)
Ralf Meyer (Göttingen)
Jinhyun Park (KAIST, Daejeon)
Pablo Peláez (UNAM, Mexico DF)
Charanya Ravi (Oslo)
Birgit Richter (Hamburg)
Tomohide Terasoma (Tokyo)
Severino Toscano (USP, São Paulo)
Rufus Willett (Hawai’i)

Scientific Committee:

Amnon Neeman (ANU, Canberra)
Holger Reich (Freie U. Berlin)
Jonathan Rosenberg (U. Maryland)
Chuck Weibel (Rutgers)
Inna Zakharevich (Cornell)

Online registration is now available at our website
http://mate.dm.uba.ar/~gtartag/ktheoryconference.html,
Where you can also find update information about the event.

Deadlines:
For registration: 30th April, 2018
To apply for financial support: 31st March, 2018.

With best regards,
the organizing committee.

Guillermo Cortiñas
Gisela Tartaglia