[Todos CMAT] Fwd: Surfaces in Bedlewo: Registration

apasseggi en cmat.edu.uy apasseggi en cmat.edu.uy
Mar Ene 16 13:03:08 -03 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jan P. Boronski
Date: 2018-01-16 10:26 GMT-03:00
Subject: Surfaces in Bedlewo: Registration
To: jboronski en wms.mat.agh.edu.pl (mailto:jboronski en wms.mat.agh.edu.pl)
	Dear Friends and Colleagues,
The conference Surfaces in Bedlewo will start in 3 months in the Mathematical Research and Conference Center of the Institute of Mathematics of the Polish Academy of Sciences. Many thanks to all of you who have already registered. Those of you who have not done it yet, we ask to register asap, but no later than January 31, at the following link

	https://www.impan.pl/en/activities/banach-center/conferences/18-surfaces/rejestracja (https://www.impan.pl/en/activities/banach-center/conferences/18-surfaces/rejestracja)

	We need to know how many people will attend, in order to be well prepared and plan everything financially. Please note that the registration process involves creating an account, in order to allow you editing details later, and therefore we ask you to register even if you will participate in the conference in some special capacity (invited speaker, scientific committee etc.). In order to check if you are registered already please go to

	https://www.impan.pl/en/activities/banach-center/conferences/18-surfaces/lista-uczestnikow (https://www.impan.pl/en/activities/banach-center/conferences/18-surfaces/lista-uczestnikow)

	Please note also that the registration fee can be paid later, after you register. In case you have any questions or problems do not hesitate to let us know.

	Please pass on this email to anyone that might be planning to come, or whom we might have missed.

	See you in April!
With best wishes in the New Year,

	(the organizing committee)

	Jan Boronski