[Todos CMAT] Announcement: Conference in Montevideo, july 2018

Martin Sambarino samba en cmat.edu.uy
Mar Ene 2 20:48:30 -03 2018

Workshop on Groups, Geometry and Dynamics.

Dear colleagues,

We would be pleased and grateful if you forwarded this information to
any interested colleagues and students.

An ICM satellite conference will be held in Montevideo from July 23rd
through 27th 2018. The conference will be about interactions between
groups, geometry and dynamical systems, and we will honor the memory
of Ricardo Mañé: 2018 would have been his 70's birthday.

The scientific committee is

Richard Canary (University of Michigan)
Sylvain Crovisier (Université Paris Sud - Orsay)
Fanny Kassel (Institut de Hautes Etudes Scientiphiques)
Sam Kim (Seoul National University)
Rafael Potrie (Universidad de la República)
Enrique Pujals (Instituto de Matematica pura e Aplicada)

The list of speakers and any further information can be found at the
event's website: https://ggdworkshop.cmat.edu.uy/

Warm wishes