[Todos CMAT] SEMINARIO DE SISTEMAS DINÁMICOS - ANUNCIO

seminarios en cmat.edu.uy seminarios en cmat.edu.uy
Dom Feb 4 17:20:23 -03 2018

SEMINARIO DE SISTEMAS DINÁMICOS

Miércoles 7 de febrero, de 02:30 PM a 03:30 PM, Salón de Seminarios IMERL

Expositor: Sergio Fenley, Florida State University

Título: Partially hyperbolic diffeomorphisms in dimension 3

Resumen: Abstract: These diffeomorphisms exhibit weaker forms of hyperbolicity and are extremely common. We study these in dimension 3 and prove some rigidity or classification results. We assume that the diffeomorphism is homotopic to the identity, and show that certain invariant foliations associated with the diffeomorphism have a structure that is well determined. This has some important consequences when the manifold is either hyperbolic or Seifert: under certain conditions we prove the diffeomorphism is the time one map of a topological Anosov flow.