[Todos CMAT] Fwd: Workshop on Mathematical Billiards 24-27 June 2019, Sydney, Australia

roma roma en fing.edu.uy
Vie Dic 14 14:27:30 -03 2018

----- Mensaje reenviado de Mathematical Billiards
<math.billiards en gmail.com> -----
  Fecha: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 13:45:23 +1100
     De: Mathematical Billiards <math.billiards en gmail.com>
Asunto: Workshop on Mathematical Billiards 24-27 June 2019, Sydney, Australia
   Para: roma en fing.edu.uy

Dear Roberto,

We are hosting Workshop on Mathematical Billiards at the University of
Sydney from *24th to 27th June 2019*, and we would like to cordially invite
you to participate.

Our goal is to bring together mathematicians working in the area of
mathematical billiards to foster the exchange of ideas, encourage
collaborations among diverse groups within the community, and to attract
junior mathematicians to the field.

Some initial information can be found at
http://www.maths.usyd.edu.au/u/billiards/ and we will post more information
as the organisation advances.

For planning purposes we would very much appreciate it if you could let us
know as soon as possible whether you are able to attend.

We are also kindly asking you to spread this announcement to your
colleagues and students who might be interested in the meeting.

We hope you are able to participate, and look forward to seeing you in
June.

Sincerely yours,
Milena Radnovic, Vera Roshchina, Luchezar Stoyanov, and Viktoria Vedyushkina