[Todos CMAT] Fwd: A B S T R A C T S U B M I S S I O N O P E N F O R I S D C 2 0 1 8

José L. Vieitez jvieitez en fing.edu.uy
Mie Abr 18 12:31:29 -03 2018

Distribuyo a pedido

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: İgs2018 - <igs2018 en mu.edu.tr>
Date: 2018-04-18 9:59 GMT-03:00
Subject: A B S T R A C T S U B M I S S I O N O P E N F O R I S D C 2 0 1 8
To: "jvieitez en fing.edu.uy" <jvieitez en fing.edu.uy>

Dear Dr. José Vieitez,

I am approaching to ask you if you could possibly promote the following
message to the members of Sociedad Uruguaya de Matemática y Estadística
(SUME) so that they can be aware of the meeting.

I would appriciate and be very grateful if you could be help.
Thanks in advance and looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards,
Atila.

Dear Colleagues,

We, Muğla Sıtkı Koçman University Department of Statistics are pleased to
inform you that abstract submission is now open for the "11. International
Statistics Days Conference<http://www.igs2018.mu.edu.tr/>" that is going to
be held at elegant Kefaluka Resort Hotel <http://www.kefaluka.com/>
embracing the deep blue of Aegean Sea, TURKEY. The conference website can
be accessed at www.igs2018.mu.edu.tr

The conference provides opportunities for the participants to exchange
ideas and discuss new theoretical and practical issues in their fields face
to face, to establish new collaborations and to contact global partners for
future collaboration.

The Scientific Committee will evaluate your prospective, valuable
contributions on the topics of the conference and the ones approved to be
presented will be notified soon after submission. All abstract submissions
are subject to a blind peer review process. Accepted submissions will be
published in the Conference Proceedings, which will later be available
online on the conference website with an ISSN number. Furthermore, selected
papers will be published in high profile journals.

We will spend every effort and be pleased to generate an atmosphere where
you can share your knowledge, expertise, and experiences with your
colleagues.

Kind Regards,

Atila GÖKTAŞ